1. Who are we?
- The No & Low Taste Awards Website Competition (referred to in these terms and conditions as the (“Competition”) is offered to you by IMBIBE MEDIA LIMITED. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. IMBIBE MEDIA LIMITED is the company that in these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter, also known as “we” or “us”).
- We are the organiser of the Imbibe Live event to be held on 29-30 June 2020 at Olympia, London and the owner and controller of the website, https://live.imbibe.com (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “the Event Website”).
- For any queries or issues regarding the Competition, please contact:
Imbibe Media Limited,
28, The Quadrant,
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)20 8271 2164. We will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three (3) working days.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Competition OR the Prize Draw?
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Competition. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them by entering the Competition. If you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions you may be excluded from access to the Competition.
- You must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry in order to participate in the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is restricted via Internet entry only. You must visit the Event Website at https://www.imbibe.com/nolowawards (the “Entry Site”) where you will be directed to a personalised dashboard to complete and submit the entry form online (“Entry / Entries”) , which will ask for your details including your name, job title, company details, email address and telephone number.
- You must be a professional drinks producer or trader or exhibitor of Imbibe Live to enter into the Competition.
- Unfortunately, the following persons are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered:
a) employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited and any associated company of Reed Exhibitions Limited; and / or
b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the Competition OR the Prize Draw.
- Entries may be submitted via the Entry Site or alternatively, wine Entries will also be accepted by email if sent to email@example.com and provided such Entries otherwise comply with the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Those who wish to enter over one hundred Entries should contact us, so that we can assist with online entry.
- Wine Entries must conform to the specifications set out on the Entry form. Full criteria and eligibility guidelines for wine Entries can be found on the Event Website here: https://www.imbibe.com/nolowawards.
- Entry costs £99 per Entry for 1-5 products, for Entries of 6-10 products the costs reduces to £89 per Entry, for Entries of 11 products and over the cost is £79 per Entry. Prices for each Entry shall be exclusive of VAT (which shall be payable in addition) unless otherwise stated.
- You will be directed to make payment of the applicable Entry Fee via Worldpay and must complete the payment card details on the “Checkout Entry” screen, accept the Worldpay Terms and Conditions and press the order button.
- For the purposes of judging and tasting the Entries, we require delivery of six bottles for each entry below 500cl and four bottles of each Entry over 500cl (the "Bottle Deliveries"). All Bottle Deliveries must be sent to Imbibe [address above] where it will be stored at the correct temperature and condition. Bottle Deliveries are sent at your risk. Further details and instructions can be found here https://www.imbibe.com/nolowawards. Bottle Deliveries will not be returned to you.
- All those who comply with these Terms and Conditions, complete the registration form, complete Entries, make payment and complete the requisite Bottle Deliveries will be entered into the Competition.
- You agree that if you win a prize, we may, at our discretion, display your winning Entries along with your name and company details in “Imbibe Magazine” publication, on imbibe.com, in promotional emails, across various social media channels and at Imbibe Live 29-30 June 2020. Details of winning the Competition will also be published in the industry press.
- You must ensure that the email address and other details you provide when submitting the registration form are accurate. If the email address supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the relevant Entry from the Competition.
- All qualifying entrants who complete and submit the Entry via the Entry Site and / or by email , will be entered into the Competition to win either a gold, silver or bronze ‘medal’ or commended (“the Prizes”).
3. Competition Guidelines
- You must ensure that the email address you provide when submitting your Entry is a valid one and is accurate. If the email address supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the entrant from the Competition. Our decision in this regard is final.
- The Competition will be launched by 09 December and all completed Entries must be received by 1700 on 20 March 2020 and all Bottle Deliveries made before 1700 on 01 May 2020 (“Closing Date”). Any Entries or Bottle Deliveries made after these dates and times will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to omit or suspend any Entry at any time at our sole discretion, without liability to you , but shall notify you as soon as reasonably possible. If such omission or suspension is not as a result of any act or default of you or your breach of these Terms and Conditions including without limitation the eligibility requirements ("Default") then we will refund any Entry Fee paid less an administration charge of £5.00. If such omission or suspension is due to your Default by you or your respective agents, then you shall still be liable to pay for the Entry in full and shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Changes to any Entry must be confirmed in writing by you before 1700 on 20 March 2020. If we agree (at our absolute discretion) to accept a change to an Entry after this time and date we may charge an administration fee of £10 per Entry for each such amendment made.
- If an Entry is submitted and does not in our reasonable opinion comply with the eligibility guidelines published on the Event Website or we receive complaints regarding an Entry, we may, at our sole discretion, remove the Entry from the Competition without reference or liability to you. In such instance, we shall refund the relevant entry Fee paid, less an administration charge equal to 50% of such fee, and the relevant Bottle Deliveries will be retained by us.
4. Prize Details
- Competition winners (“Winners”) shall be awarded either a gold, silver or bronze ‘medal’ or commended Prizes. These are not physical Prizes rather industry-recognised accreditations, which may be quoted to buyers for status. Stickers may subsequently be purchased from us that can be used to label winning Entries.
- We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Event Website https://www.imbibe.com/nolowawards and it is your responsibility to check for any such changes.
- The Prizes are subject to availability and we may at our discretion substitute these Prizes for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The Winners of the Competition are not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Selection of Winner(s)
- Judging takes place in two rounds with Round 1 taking place on 18 May 2020 and Round 2 taking place at Imbibe Live, London on 29 June 2020.
- The number of Winners will be at our discretion and is likely to vary year to year and according to the number of Entries.
- Winners who are not present at Imbibe Live will be notified via email 01 July 2020 at the email address they supplied on entering.
- Competition results and Winner and Prize details shall be released at Imbibe Live and on imbibe.com on 29 June 2020 and imbibe.com, promotional emails and social media on 2 July 2020.
- We reserve the right to verify your eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Competition. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
- If you are a Winner, we may ask your permission to take your photograph when you are awarded your Prize at the Event, or we may ask you to provide a photograph when we notify you that you are the Winner. Subject to receiving your consent, you authorise such photography and permit us to use your photograph, image and likeness for archival and the Event Website promotional purposes in any media.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of the Winner(s) to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to the address set out in paragraph 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date of the Competition. We may publish the surname and county of the Winner(s) on the Event Website.
- If you object to your surname and county being published or made available, please contact email@example.com. In such circumstances, you should note that we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
6. How will we use your personal details?
- We will only use your personal details to operate the Competition to verify your identity and eligibility, to send you updates about the Event, to notify you if you win the Competition and to use the Winner’s surname, county and photograph (subject to your consent) for promoting the Winner.
- We will delete entrants and Winners’ personal details collected in the Entry once the Prizes have been delivered or awarded.
7. Ownership of Competition Entries and intellectual property rights
- We do not claim any rights of ownership in your Competition Entry.
- By submitting your Competition Entry and any accompanying material, you agree that we may, but are not required to, make your Entry available on the Event Website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition.
- You agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Competition Entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- With regard to your Competition Entry, you confirm the following:
- Your Competition Entry (including images and submissions) are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third-party rights;
- There are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images or other submissions;
- You have consent to use any third-party image in the entry and rights have been waived for that use. If a third party image is of a person under 18, you must provide parental or guardian consent; and
- You will produce evidence of any required consents on request, or risk being disqualified from entering the Competition.
8. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of business or any loss of reputation. Our total liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not exceed the total Wine Entry Fees paid by you in the relevant year. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Competition.
- We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone, network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
9. The legal position of these terms and condition
- These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so, we will post the changes on the Event Website.
- The Competition is run and organised by us, strictly in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties’ submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 17/03/2020.