SipAdvisor by Imbibe is our new monthly podcast – listen to our first episode, featuring an all-star line-up: the Artesian’s Anna Sebastian; sommelier Jan Konetzki; beer writer Pete Brown; Club Soda’s Laura Willoughby MBE, and ciderologist Gabe Cook
You can listen to our first episode below or on Spotify, iTunes or wherever you usually get your podcasts from – and if you like it please subscribe, and help your colleagues and friends discover the show by sharing and writing a review.
EPISODE 1 SHOW NOTES:
Introduction Find out why we’re drinking Victory Fizz
What we’ve been up to Blind tasting from home; cocktail deliveries, and online tastings
How coronavirus will change the trade Panel interview featuring:
- Anna Sebastian, bar manager of Artesian bar at The Langham
- Jan Konetzki, director of wine at Ten Trinity Square – Four Seasons and Private Club
- Pete Brown, beer writer and broadcaster
- Laura Willoughby MBE, campaigner and founder of no and low movement Club Soda
- Gabe Cook, ciderologist
The Imbibe Community Edition Find out about our up-coming Community Edition magazine – and if you fancy getting a copy sent direct to you, sign up here.
- SipAdvisor by Imbibe, check us out on SoundCloud here: soundcloud.com/imbibeuk. Also on Spotify, iTunes and wherever else you find your favourite podcasts.